Surf Passion Training
- Surf lessons: about 5hrs/day of surf during 6 days (weather permitting).
- Physical intensity: intensive
- Audience: For youth from 12 to 18 years old
- Period: Only during French holidays (Easter, summer, Toussaint)
- 895€ high season (July)
- 795€ low season (April / October)
April : 04/14-21 , 04/21-28
July : 06/30-07/7, 07/7-14
October : 10/20-27, 10/27-11/3
Only from Saturday to Saturday (7nights)Booking
Our instructors, State Certificate of surfing, and coaches of the Hossegor Surf Club, welcome teens and make them enjoy their experience in a relaxed surfing atmosphere.
They choose the best conditions from the sunrise to the sunset to make you discover and share their passion. The best sessions are filmed and screened, which is the best way to improve your level!
No need to become bored after a surfsession. For more action other activities will be available during your stay: stretching, indo board, slackline, workshop repair boards, environmental awareness, ping pong, pool etc. Furthermore, all the meals are included.
Teenagers are supervised by a qualified team 24 hours a day. The group limited to 16 youth fosters their immersion in the real culture of surf.
Approved by the DDJS (French Ministry), the course “Surf Passion” is dedicated to young people interested in surfing, as a sport and for the fun!
Full board accommodation:
The Surfer’s Villa, located 50 m from the beach, provides:
- • 4 rooms with 4 to 6 beds equipped with bathroom (shower and washbasin) and restroom.
- A large lounge a pool table and free Internet access.
- A patio to eat and relax after a long day of surfing.
- A pleasant garden with outdoor showers
- Free Wi-Fi
For 40€ a shuttle (one way/return) from the Surfer’s Villa picks up the youth on Saturday upon arrival at the railways station in Bayonne or Biarritz airport, between 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. This shuttle drops the students off at the train station in Bayonne or Biarritz airport the following Saturday between 09:45 am and 12:00 am. .
Boards and wetsuits are available free of charge. During the course, you can try several types of boards suited to your level. You will be provided with a full wetsuit 4/3mm, 3/2mm or shorty, depending on the season and water temperature.